WHAT IS ANTI-AGING?
- In the medical and more reputable business community, anti-aging medicine means early detection, prevention, and reversal of age-related diseases. This is quite different from tackling the aging process itself, and a wide array of strategies and therapies are currently available. Calorie restriction, for example, is a demonstrated way to lower risk for a wide range of age-related degenerative conditions.
Home Remedies for Anti Aging
1. Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and this will give your skin a glowing effect. It is very common anti aging remedy.
2. Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many suffer from acne and blackheads and they really spoil facial appearance. With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple home made remedy for this is applying a mixture that’s made up of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on the skin before going to sleep.
3. Avocado helps to give you a fresh and young look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look. This is another useful home remedy for anti aging.
4. You can use lemons as part of your anti aging treatment. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help remove blemishes and age spots.
5. Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effective in controlling wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
6. Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effective in removing the first signs of wrinkles.
7. Milk is one of the gentlest and effective ways of removing dead skin cells. This will give you a glowing skin naturally. Lactic acid in milk helps generate new skin cells. This home remedy also helps to improve your skin's texture and does wonders to even out the tone of your skin. Apply a little milk each night after washing your face.
8. Vitamin E is also well known home remedy for anti aging. If you have age spots, apply vitamin E oil or cod liver oil to the discolored area. If you do this daily the spots will fade.
9. Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Fruits and vegetables helpful in preventing aging are strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, red peppers, spinach, oranges, grapes, apricot, kale and turnips.