- Lemon provides relief to the headache caused by heat. In a mortar, pound the lemon crusts and prepare the paste. Now, put this paste over your forehead for relief.
- Take a bucketful of hot water. Now, put your feet in it for about 15 minutes before going to sleep every night for about 2-3 weeks.
- Take a large bowl of boiled water now add 10 drops of eucalyptus oil in it. Cover the head with towel and take steam from that water. It is a common cure for sinus headache.
- Take ½ tablespoon of cinnamon and add some water in it to prepare a fine paste. You can apply this paste as it is a wonderful home remedy for headache.
- Take some flowers of henna and rub them in some vinegar, you can apply this over your forehead. It is also very effective home remedy for headache due to heat.
- Take 200ml of spinach juice and add 300ml of carrot juice in it. You can drink this mixture juice on regular basis.
- Those who are suffering from hyper acidity several times feel headache, in that case one should take 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel.
- Rosemary is wonderful remedy for headache with cold. In 1 liter of water boil a handful of fresh leaves of rosemary. Inhale the steam from the water while covering your head with towel.
- Prepare some paste of sandalwood by mixing water in it. Now, apply this over your forehead. It is one of the most effective home remedies for headache.
- Banana is a good fruit which is used for the treatment of headache. It provides you ample amount of energy and also cures headache.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of almond oil. When it cools down, put two drops in each nostril.
- Rest is necessary for body to rejuvenate its strengths. So, one should rest in the quite and dark room for some time whenever facing problem of headache.
Friday, 8 July 2011
HOME REMEDIES FOR HEADACHE
Posted by Health Care Centre at 12:13