Formation of the intestinal gas is one of the most common digestive problems in the worldwide population. Almost all people experience this but no one wants to discuss about it publicly. In fact, people are shy about speaking to other people about this condition. There may be number of factors which can contribute to production of intestinal gas. There are some remedies like change in diet, alteration to eating habits and modification of life style; that you could perform your own and which can help you in obtaining relief from this condition.
Symptoms of Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal, intestinal or stomach pain & cramping
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
Causes of Intestinal Gas
- Carbonated beverages
- High altitudes
- Menstrual cycle
- High fiber foods
Home Remedies for Gas and pain:
- Take some lemon leaves, blanch them and drink.
- For stomach pain due to gas mix 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger and 1 teaspoon of lime juice. Take it immediately after your meal.
- Massage your stomach with fennel oil to relieve the pain.
- Blanch two grams of passion fruit; mix it with 1/4 cup of water and drink.
- Take one glass of boiling water and put two tsp of peach leaves in the water and drink it.
- You can drink peppermint tea or chamomile tea.
- Eat coriander seeds. It relieves you from both gas and gas pain.
- Put 2 tsp brandy in a cup of warm water and drink before going to bed.Put ground ginger root in boiling water. Add honey and drink.
- Put lemon and peppermint in hot water and drink it.
- Drink carbonated water
- Take a cup of boiling water; add grinded ginger root and honey and it as tea.