STOMACH PAIN / ACHE (or Abdominal pain) can be one of the symptoms associated with transient disorders or serious disease. Making a definitive diagnosis of the cause of abdominal pain can be difficult, because many diseases can result in this symptom. Abdominal pain is a common problem. Most frequently the cause is benign and/or self-limited, but more serious causes may require urgent intervention.
- Chronic constipation
- Excessive gas
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
Home Remedies For Stomach Ache
- One of the most effective home remedies for stomach ache would be to mix 1 tsp each of mint juice and limejuice. To it, add a few drops of ginger juice and a pinch of black salt. Drink this mixture to alleviate pain.
- Grate a small piece of ginger and extract its juice. Apply this juice on the bottom of the belly and massage it gently. This will be effective in curing stomach ache.
- If the stomach ache is due to acidity, the best bet would be to drink plain soda water. It would provide instant relief from the pain.
- In 50 ml water, mix 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 gram rock salt powder. Have this mixture three times a day.
- Add a tsp each of ginger juice and castor oil in warm water. Have this mixture two times a day, to get relief from stomach ache.
- Mix one gram of rock salt and two grams of dried and crushed celery leaves. Eat it to get instant relief from stomach ache.
- Tamarind leaves grinded and taken with enough water add a gram of rock salt. Drink this mixture to get relief from stomach ache.
- Grind bael (Aegle marmelos) and form a pulp. Mix it in a glass of freshly prepared buttermilk. Stir it well before drinking.