- Garlic is very popular in reducing high blood pressure.Eating garlic is also said to reduce cholesterol. Thus, regular consumption of garlic is an excellent method of reducing your possibility of heart disease.
- Fenugreek seeds are also effective for reducing blood pressure. Boil 2 tablespoons of the seeds in 2 glasses of water. Leave to cool, and then strain and drink at least twice every day.
- To improve the circulation of blood, walk barefoot on green grass for about 20-25 minutes every day.
- One of the effective home remedies for high blood pressure is grinding the same amounts of watermelon seeds and khas-khas. Drink at least one teaspoonful of this mixture with water in an empty stomach to reduce blood pressure.
- Taking in one teaspoon of Black Seed Oil regularly helps reduce excess blood pressure.
- Honey is beneficial in this condition. You can mix it either with a teaspoon of gooseberry juice or onion juice or lemon juice. Take it every morning on an empty stomach for best results.
- Boil 35-40 curry leaves in a glass of water. Drink it early in the morning in an empty stomach.
- Fruits like papaya, watermelon, and grapes play a very significant part in treating high blood pressure. These fruits normalize the blood pressure and regulate the heart beat. And the seeds of water melon may be taken in powder form at 1-2 tablespoons in a glass of water.
Friday, 8 July 2011
HOME REMEDIES FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/HYPERTENSION
Posted by Health Care Centre at 13:09